There are many wellness companies that sell lavender essential oil, but only a few of these can actually deliver efficacy and potency like no other. In this article, we will discuss the many unique characteristics of lavender, and companies that sell premium-quality lavender for aromatherapy and therapeutic purposes.
Lavender is extracted from the flowering tops of the plant. The oil from lavender is extracted using steam distillation. It features a unique sweet, floral, and herbaceous notes that are soothing and calming for its users.
Lavender oil is primarily used to heal the skin of various diseases and conditions. It is also being used for its sedative effect.
If you are planning to create your special essential oil blend, lavender essential oil works beautifully with the following essential oils:
- tea tree
The uses and benefits of lavender essential oil range from sleeping aid to improving blood circulation. It may also be used among people who suffer from respiratory problems. Here are the top ten brands that sell the best lavender essential oils:
- Majestic Pure Lavender Oil
- Radha Beauty Essential Lavender Oil
- Now Foods Lavender Oil
- First Botany Cosmeceuticals Pure Lavender Oil
- Soft by Nature Pure Lavender Oil
- Heavenly Pure Essential Lavender Oil
- Eden’s Garden Pure Therapeutic Lavender Oil
- aVo Essentials Pure Lavender Oil
- Sun Organic Fresh Lavender Oil
- doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil
If you want to know more about the brands mentioned above and best lavender essential oil, kindly visit http://www.aromahq.com/lavender-oil/.