Today we are checking out the ASUS ROG Claymore II keyboard. Coming in with an MSRP of £249.99, this keyboard better have some tricks up its sleeve with that kind of price… and it does, including a removable numpad that can be placed on either side, ROG RX Blue optical switches that include a wobble-less design, as well as wired and wireless connectivity. Is this the keyboard you’ve been looking for? Let’s find out!
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- ROG RX Blue Optical Mechanical Switches
- 2.4GHz Wireless
- RGB indicator on top of keyboard
- USB 2.0 passthrough
- Detachable number pad
- 1ms response in both wired and 2.4GHz wireless
- Up to 47 hour battery
- Fast-charge USB-C
- N-Key rollover
- 1000Hz polling
- On the fly macro recording
- Detachable cable
- Size: 466 x 155 x 39mm
- Weight: 1070g
We don’t yet have a buy link for the ASUS ROG Claymore II Wireless Gaming Keyboard but we have been told the MSRP is £249.99.
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
- Modular design works well with all gaming types and set ups.
- Hollow square stem really gives a wobble-free experience.
- Great build quality.
- Metal accents are a nice touch.
- Highly satisfying ROG switches.
- Wired or wireless use.
- Narrow wrist rest.
- Very expensive.
KitGuru says: It’s very expensive, but you are getting a heck of a lot of keyboard for your money.