EK has recently announced a new water block to expand its portfolio of water cooling components. Compatible with many RTX 3080 and 3090 graphics cards, the EK-Pro is an enterprise-grade GPU water block with simple aesthetics designed to get the job done.
The EK-Pro GPU WB RE RTX 3080/3090 – Nickel Inox water block has an 11.2mm thick copper base, providing enough clearance for tall capacitors usually found on reference cards. Covering the GPU, VRAM, and the VRM, the water block features EK’s Open Split-Flow cooling engine to offer low hydraulic flow restriction, offering decent performance with weaker pumps or those configured for slower operation.
Thanks to the jet plate and fin structure geometry, this water block provides an even flow distribution even when used in reversed water flow scenarios. The base is CNC-machined out of nickel-plated copper and the top is cut out of stainless steel. To prevent leaks, the block features EPDM O-Rings. Additionally, the brass standoffs are pre-applied for easier installation.
Here’s the list of all RTX 3080 and 3090 graphics cards compatible with the EK-Pro GPU water block (more to come as EK test them):
- Alienware RTX 3080
- Alienware RTX 3090
- ASUS EKWB GeForce RTX 3080 10GB
- ASUS EKWB GeForce RTX 3090 24GB
- EMTEK GeForce RTX 3080 10GB Black Edition OC
- Gainward GeForce RTX 3080 Phoenix
- Gainward GeForce RTX 3080 Phoenix GS
Gainward GeForce RTX 3090 Phoenix
- Gainward GeForce RTX 3090 Phoenix GS
- GALAX GeForce RTX 3080 SG (1-Click OC) (38NWM3MD99NN)
- GALAX GeForce RTX 3090 SG (1-Click OC) (39NSM5MD1GNA)
- HP Omen RTX 3080
- HP Omen RTX 3090
- KFA2 GeForce RTX 3080 SG (1-Click OC) (38NWM3MD99NK)
- KFA2 GeForce RTX 3080 SG 10GB (38NWM3MD99NK)
- KFA2 GeForce RTX 3090 SG (1-Click OC) (39NSM5MD1GNK)
- KUROUTOSHIKOU GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GALAKURO (GG-RTX3090-E24GB/TP)
- Palit GeForce RTX 3080 GamingPro (NED3080019IA-132AA)
- Palit GeForce RTX 3080 GamingPro OC (NED3080S19IA-132AA)
- Palit GeForce RTX 3090 GamingPro (NED3090019SB-132BA)
- Palit GeForce RTX 3090 GamingPro OC (NED3090S19SB-132BA)
- PNY GeForce RTX 3080 10GB XLR8 Gaming EPIC-X RGB Triple Fan Edition (VCG308010TFXPPB)
- PNY GeForce RTX 3090 24GB XLR8 Gaming EPIC-X RGB Triple Fan Edition (VCG309024TFXPPB)
- PNY GeForce RTX 3090 24GB XLR8 Gaming REVEL EPIC-X RGB Triple Fan Edition (VCG309024TFXPPB)
- PNY GeForce RTX 3090 OC XLR8 Gaming Epic-X RGB Triple Fan Edition, 24GB GDDR6X, HDMI, 3x DP (VCG309024TFXMPB)
Now available to pre-order for €239.90, the EK-Pro water block includes a backplate that can be used to cover the back of the PCB, improving aesthetics, providing passive cooling and increasing the card’s structural rigidity.
KitGuru says: Are any of you planning on upgrading to a custom water-cooling loop this year?
The post EK launches the EK-Pro GPU waterblock for RTX 3080 and 3090 graphics cards first appeared on KitGuru.