Throughout each month, Microsoft updates its Xbox Game Pass line-up with many new titles. Across the month of April, subscribers can get their hands on a number of major titles, including GTA V, MLB The Show 21, Zombie Army 4 and more.
The full list of titles announced for Game Pass include:
- Grand Theft Auto V (Cloud and Console) – April 8
- Zombie Army 4: Dead War (Cloud, Console, and PC) – April 8
- Disneyland Adventures (Cloud) – April 8
- Rush: A Disney/Pixar Adventure (Cloud) – April 8
- NHL 21 (Console) EA Play – April 12
- Rain on Your Parade (Cloud, Console, and PC) – April 15
- Pathway (PC) – April 15
- MLB The Show 21 (Cloud and Console) – April 20
A number of games will also be leaving the service however:
- Deliver Us the Moon (Console and PC) – April 15
- Gato Roboto (Console and PC) – April 15
- Wargroove (Console and PC) – April 15
- Madden 15 (Console) – April 16
- Madden 16 (Console) – April 16
- Madden 17 (Console) – April 16
- Madden 18 (Console) – April 16
- Madden 25 (Console) – April 16
- NHL 18 (Console) – April 16
- NHL 19 (Console) – April 16
MLB The Show 21 coming to Game Pass is a major addition, especially considering the fact that it not only used to be a PlayStation-exclusive franchise, but is developed in-house by PlayStation. Other notable additions include GTA V as well as Zombie Army 4: Dead War (which was also recently announced for PlayStation Plus).
While some critically acclaimed indie titles are leaving the service, you still have time before their departure. All in all, April appears to be another strong month for Game Pass. The blog post detailing all of the changes, including new touch control-enabled titles, can be found here.
KitGuru says: What do you think of this line-up? How many months of Game Pass have you accumulated (through various promotions etc…)? Are you looking forward to MLB The Show? Let us know down below.