NZXT has been slowly expanding its N7 motherboard line-up this year. In March, we saw the launch of the company’s N7 B550 motherboard and now, the NZXT N7 Z590 is launching for high-end Intel-based systems.
The NZXT N7 Z590 retains the same sleek design as the company’s other motherboards, simplifying the building experience and offering a seamless aesthetic. As a Z590 motherboard, this will support Intel’s latest 11th Gen Core series ‘Rocket Lake’ desktop processors, as well as PCIe Gen 4, Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.1.
Through community feedback, NZXT has also improved the rear I/O on this motherboard, while also adding more power phases and layers to the circuit board. With all of this in place, you should get better thermal and overclocking performance.
Here is the full feature list:
- Designed with Intel Z590 Chipset
- Compatible with Intel 10th and 11th Generation Core i9, Core i7, and Core i5 processors
- 12 2 DrMOS Power Phase Design and 6 layer PCBs
- Intel Wi-Fi 6E wireless connectivity and Bluetooth V5.1
- Two M.2 connectors for storage devices
- Supports memory overclocking speeds of up to 4600MHz and Intel® XMP 2.0
- 8-channel high-definition audio
The NZXT N7 Z590 motherboard will be available soon, priced at £239.99.
KitGuru Says: What do you all think of NZXT’s latest N7 motherboard? Would you like to use one of these in your own PC build?
The post NZXT launches N7 Z590 motherboard for Intel 11th Gen Core processors first appeared on KitGuru.