Stay on top of the latest tech with PCWorld’s Digital Magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS, as well for the desktop and other tablet readers.
In the November issue
In November read our in-progress review of the OnePlus 8T, a good phone at a great price. Find out what sets gaming phones apart from other devices. Plus, we tell you how to play Xbox games on your Chromebook.
Other highlights include:
- News: Should you buy a 5G laptop right now? Plus, why AMD says the Zen 3-based Ryzen 9 is the ‘world’s best gaming CPU’
- Intel 11th-gen Core i7-1185G7 Tiger Lake Preview: It’s (mostly) faster than Ryzen. See how it performed in our lab tests
- Surface Laptop Go review: Microsoft delivers a decent budget PC
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 tested: 5 key things you need to know
- WD Black AN1500 SSD review: Dual drives deliver double the performance
- Is your PC showing its age? Find out when you should consider replacing it
- Here’s How: Upgrade from Office 2010 to Office 365. Plus, 8 essential S Pen tips for Galaxy Note 20
Watch: The iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini might not have all the same features, but when you break down the differences between the standard and Pro lines, they’re a lot closer than you’d think. Here are the surprising iPhone 12 features that make the baseline iPhones a lot more pro.