Microsoft is closing out July with another strong line-up of titles for Xbox Game Pass. Over the next two weeks, 12 more games will be added to Game Pass, headlined by Microsoft Flight Simulator, which is coming to Xbox Series X/S for the first time.
Aside from Microsoft Flight Simulator, a couple of other major titles are coming to Game Pass on day-one before the end of this month – The Ascent, a solo and co-op shooter set in a Cyberpunk world, and Cris Tales, a love letter to classic JRPGs.
Here is the full list of titles joining Game Pass in the second half of July:
- Battlefield V (Cloud)
- Cris Tales (Cloud, Console and PC)
- Atomicrops (Cloud, Console and PC)
- Raji: An Ancient Epic (Cloud, Console and PC)
- Last Stop (Cloud, Console and PC)
- Blinx: The Time Sweeper (Cloud and Console)
- Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge (Cloud and Console)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Xbox Series X/S)
- Lethal League Blaze (Cloud, Console and PC)
- Omno (Cloud, Console and PC)
- Project Wingman (PC)
- The Ascent (Cloud, Console and PC)
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members will also get a new set of perks this month, including another monthly bonus for Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis, amongst other in-game content. Full details on all of that can be found HERE.
KitGuru Says: This looks to be a strong line-up for the end of July. Is there anything on the list that you’ll be playing?
The post Xbox Game Pass ends July with a mix of new and classic titles first appeared on KitGuru.