Just as promised, there will be more Halo Infinite multiplayer tests taking place this month. Those that registered as a Halo Insider by September 13th have begun receiving invites for two public playtests, with the first taking place this week, and the second taking place next week.
From tomorrow, the 23rd of September, through until the 26th of September, Halo Insiders will get to test out Halo Infinite Multiplayer once again. This first flight will focus on 4v4 Arena with real players and matchmaking, following on from the previous flight, which had participants playing in 4v4 arena against bots.
The second flight is happening from the 30th of September until the 3rd of October and will offer access to Big Team Battle, a 12v12 PvP mode. As previously stated, to get an invite to either of these preview weekends, you will have had to register as a Halo Insider by the 13th of September. If you’ve registered since then, you’ll miss out this time, but you will be eligible for future flights ahead of launch.
Here is the full schedule for the upcoming weekend preview tests:
WEEKEND 1 (ARENA)
- Thursday evening, September 23:
- Build becomes available for download Thursday night
- Training Mode and Weapon Drills are available
- Friday, September 24 @ 10am-2pm & 5pm-9pm PT: Matchmaking available
- Saturday, September 25 @ 10am-2pm & 5pm-9pm PT: Matchmaking available
- Sunday, September 26 @ 10am-2pm & 5pm-9pm PT: Matchmaking available
- Monday, September 27 @ 10am PT: Flight access closes until Weekend 2
WEEKEND 2 (BIG TEAM BATTLE & ARENA)
- Thursday evening, September 30:
- Flight access turns on
- Training Mode and Weapon Drills become available
- Friday, October 1 @ 10am-2pm & 5pm-9pm PT: Matchmaking available
- Saturday, October 2 @ 10am-2pm & 5pm-9pm PT: Matchmaking available
- Sunday, October 3 @ 10am-2pm & 5pm-9pm PT: Matchmaking available
- Sunday, October 3 @ 9pm PT: Surveys go out to a portion of Halo Insiders
- Monday, October 4 @ 10am PT: Flight access closes
- Wednesday, October 6 @ 10am PT: Halo Support site closes
This time around, 343 Industries’ main goal is to test Halo Infinite’s online services at a larger scale than before. This stress test of the network will help the team prepare for a smooth launch. Halo Infinite will be releasing on the 8th of December for PC, Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One.
KitGuru Says: We’ll be getting another look at Halo Infinite multiplayer soon enough. Did you register as a Halo Insider in time for an invite?
The post You can play Halo Infinite multiplayer early over the next two weekends first appeared on KitGuru.